Monday, June 2, 2014

The Beauty of Pagsanjan Falls

Nature is the best artist of all time. I don't know how she does it, but she does it perfectly. She creates flawless wonders, produces unimaginable destruction and makes the world worth discovering.

Just like any other wonders, Pagsanjan Falls is like an art created by nature. Situated in the isolated areas in Laguna, the beauty and serenity of this treasure was preserved up to this date.

Going to the falls can be done via Pagsanjan or via Cavinti. In the Pagsanjan route, you can rent a boat that can take you to the falls or if you want to get there in the hard way, take the Cavinti route where you need to be physically fit. The cavinti route is way cheaper than the former so we chose the latter plus we want the challenge.

As we reached Pueblo El Salvador around 2pm, we paid Php270 fee which includes the gears you will use, a guide and the waterfalls ride to the foot of the falls.


After paying, we readied ourselves for the adventure. We left our things at the Pueblo office and brought only our valuables and the things we will need. As I've learned from my previous travels, I always bring a small bag/dry bag with me for emergencies. We trek for 10-15 minutes before reaching the first metal ladder. I was so excited to try it and I was smiling the whole time. It was my first time to try rappelling and damn I want to try it again.

My turn




After the second metal ladder, you will have the steep stairs going down so they have to put safety harness on you.

After the steep stairs, you will reach the stopping point where boats from the Pagsanjan route stop and wait for the tourist who took the Pagsanjan route. You cannot take this route if you take the Cavinti route.


I was in awe with the beauty of the falls. To be honest, it was so magical and mysterious and beguiling that I can't even explain my feelings. It felt amazing. It was like when you see such beauty, your smile becomes automatic. Such a flawless creation in the middle of the wild boasting it's raging power and force.



Look at our faces getting ready to experience the rage of the water.



We experience the water massage 4 times and the second time we were just 5 in the raft together with 2 Koreans so we were thrilled because the guides made the water massage longer. Being at the foot of the falls seems like you were being flushed by a million drums of water. It hurts.

These experiences is what I consider worthwhile. As you witnessed such beauty and took it into your system, imagine what it can do to change you for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate if you leave me a message.